GreenStage is looking for people to transport, set up and run our simple sound system that is used to amplify what’s happening on stage.
Our summer season consists of three tours, each of which needs someone to transport, set up, and run a simple sound system. The kit of 2 speakers, a small board, speaker stands, microphones, and cords fits in the backseat of most cars. .
RELIABLE VEHICLE REQUIRED – Our productions tour to several different locations in and around Seattle.
The 2023 season runs from July 7 through August 12, performances Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Sound isn’t needed until final Tech rehearsals.
We do not use recorded sound, or run sound cues. The system consists of 3 border (floor) mics, two small powered speakers and stands, a small sound board, mic cables, extension cords and a battery power source, This setup will fit in the back seat or trunk of most cars.
$500 stipend paid at the end of run
TO APPLY Email resume and letter of introduction to email@example.com
- Must have reliable transportation and up-to-date driver’s license.
- Must have a basic knowledge of setting up and running sound equipment.
- Transporting and setting up our simple sound system to performance locations
- Arriving at performance locations at least an hour ahead of showtime (it’s much easier to run speaker and mic cables before audience arrives.)
- running a sound check before show, and monitoring sound levels during the run.
TO APPLY Email firstname.lastname@example.org