In 2022 GreenStage returned to a full summer season, bringing 45 perfomances to 20 public parks, for an total audience of over 6,000 adoring fans. GreenStage strives to fill Seattle area parks with free theatre, performing not just in Seattle’s most popular parks, but also ones that are often overlooked.
Our season is often a highlight of the summer for audience and company members alike.
- Audience member Paula writes “GreenStage provides a wonderful theatre experience each summer. I am always entertained and inspired. GreenStage connects me to both art and my community.”
Responses on social media include:
- “Fabulous performance of Macbeth. You do wonderful work!!”
- “Pericles was awesome. I loved it!”
- “Henry V was a phenomenal show!!! Excellent acting and direction”
- “It was just magical! Wonderful performances, music, design, and all!”
And from our 2022 company members:
- “I love GreenStage very much and its impact on me is always wonderful”
- “There’s a sense of camaraderie, and the opportunity to perform works of Shakespeare’s that were lesser known”
As we start the planning for our 35th Anniversary Season, please consider making a donation to help us fulfill our mission of fostering an appreciation of live theater by eliminating financial and geographical barriers that impede access to the arts.